Our SEO Checker helps you to ensure that your website is entirely optimised and in compliance with search engine guidelines, and this is essential as it will have an impact on the overall success of your site. Our free SEO Checker allows you to analyse your website and provides you with tips on how to make improvements and optimise your site for a better position in the SERPs.
On Page SEO Audit
On-page SEO is concerned with the optimisation of individual pages of your website, attentive to identifying and rectifying issues in order to help your web pages to rank higher in search engines. This means that primarily, on page SEO is focused mainly on a combination of content SEO and technical SEO measures, directly concerned with optimising individual pages.
The on-page SEO section of our audit will cover the following areas:
- Page speed
- Internal links
Off Page SEO Audit
Off-page SEO refers to all the different measures of optimisation which are concerned with optimising your individual web pages in order to improve your organic position in the search engine result pages. Off-page SEO mainly involves link earning or building strategies, broken links which could be affecting your site, as well as content and social media marketing.
The off-page SEO section of our audit will cover the following areas:
- Social media
Technical SEO Audit
Technical SEO is the process of optimising your whole website to ensure that your site is able to be crawled and indexed easily without any difficulty by search engines. Any problem with the crawl or indexability of your site has the possibility of significantly impacting the probability of all of your pages appearing in the results page of a search engine.
The technical SEO section of our audit will cover the following areas:
- Crawl rate
- Site speed
- Page rendering performance
The Benefits of using SEO Checker
- Try out our SEO checker and receive your free website analysis now – our SEO audit checker is entirely free to use and is the perfect tool for making improvements on your website without paying for expensive audits.
- Reports that are easy to understand and act upon – our audits come with an easy to read, jargon-free SEO report on the recommendations and next steps you should take to improve your overall optimisation score.
- Identify the issues that could be affecting the overall success of your site – if you believe that the overall optimisation of your website isn’t quite up to scratch, but you can’t work out which areas are in need of improvement then you can use our SEO analysis to identify and rectify any issues you may be having.
- Guides and services provided to help with any problems – once you’ve received your report of the overall optimisation of your website, you’ll find that we provide helpful SEO tools and all you need to know guides which will help you understand how and why you should optimise these pages.
- Instantly analyse and identify the SEO issues within your website – All the information you need to optimise your website all just on one easy to use platform and step by step guides to understanding how and why you should make these changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use SEO Checker correctly?
Using our website audit tool is efficient and straightforward, all you have to do to start your audit and receive your recommendations is to enter your domain name or URL into the audit tool, and within just a few seconds we’ll provide you with your report and suggestions for optimising your website and improving your SEO rating.
- What does my SEO score mean?
Generally, the higher the score, the more optimised your website is. If you have an unusually low score on our SEO test, then this indicates that you need to make some improvements in order to boost the overall optimisation of your score. If your score is high, then your website is well optimised and has a better chance of appearing in search engine result pages.
- I don’t feel that I have a good enough knowledge of SEO to rectify the performance issues on my website, is this something you can help with?
Yes, we are able to provide in-depth guides which detail how to rectify any issues that the audit has identified as well as providing you with an understanding as to why it is vital for you to make these changes to your website.
In addition to this, we can also provide you with additional help and support through the whole process by using our Search Engine Optimisation services.